Follow your favourite players, get personalised highlights, and more exclusive benefits. Join myWimbledon: 🤍wimbledon.com/mywimbledon #Wimbledon #CentreCourt100
What a player. The best
One of the painfull loss was 2019 wimbledon . He was up there
Infelizmente sem Federer nas quadras o tênis perdeu o brilho.Quando Nadal se retirar, o tênis perderá de vez o glamour.
Lossed to Djoki 3 times in a row in Finals wimbledon on his SUPPOSED BEST SURFACE and even had the crowds on his side too!!! Fed is very weak mentally along with his weak backhand
THERE COULD NEVER BE ANOTHER THERE WAS NO OTHER PASSED PRESENT OR ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE ...if all 3 of these greatest players ever was at the same age only Nadal would beat Roger on clay and that's just and anything else i would put Roger first...not sure people understand how mentally and physically draining tennis is,let's not forget Roger is 5 years older than Rafa and Novak now thats a lot of years..and let's face it Rafa and Novak are always waiting for there opponent to make the mistake where as Roger goes for his winning shots far more, and that's why Roger's unforced errors are sometimes more than the players he beats
첫번째 백핸드 진짜 멋있네
The GOAT. it’s about more than GS totals. It’s the quality of his play. His peerless shotmaking.
Chất lượng, Sỹ Luân chắc thích bản Cover này lắm này! Chúc mừng em cùng toàn thể Ekip F. Studio
Quite good player :)
We need a tournament which will be based on Federer and his principles :
Main focus will be on:
- All the players who have dedicated their style on playing like Federer
- One-hand backhand (for sure)
- unbelievably well-judged flow
- natural sweet spot sound from the racket without a damper
- Spectator-focused and not points-focussed: It means, the winners which are most appreciated by the audience through their reactions. The subtleties of holding the breadths, applauds, etc
I don't know if we can really call it a tournament, but it will be just a beautiful spectacle to witness, in order to "immortalise" such a legend of this beautiful sport which we have NEVER SEEN before.
1. People will never get enough of it.
2. We need to remember that this sport or indeed any sport in general is all about the 'way' we win.
3. We will evolve in the most beautiful and efficient way of winning. Which is based in style / finesse / enjoying the gravity of the sweetspots / sounds / smiles / realisations / hugs /
Why isn't this the most watched video?
The ones against Gonzalez and Pouille are just impossible, as they also think, given the way they seem to react. Would have been nice to see their facial reaction…
The summer 2019 Federer is probably one of the best versions of him ever. Even though he didn’t win any majors, he was just a delight to watch. And so so so good for his age
Sheer class. What a joy to watch. Timeless.
🐐. Just unbelievable standard
The backhand flick against Murray in 2015 is my favourite
Some shots we wl miss forever. No else can produce shots of that excellence.